Join Shane Snow, best-selling author and celebrated entrepreneur, and CreativeLive, the global destination for creative learning, for this exclusive workshop.
Putting together a winning team is always a challenge, but the process is tougher when you throw creativity and innovation into the mix. Collaboration can be the enemy of creativity, preventing the kind of risk-taking needed for truly transformative ideas to emerge.
This workshop, Become an Indispensable Creative Collaborator, explores the human behavior and team dynamics that can help you make any team more creative. Shane Snow, world-renowned speaker, best-selling author and entrepreneur, teaches the art and science of lateral thinking—problem solving that takes an indirect and creative approach—so you can push your collaborators to the next level.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO
- Promote creative friction to spark productive conflict
- Understand the paradox of breakthrough creativity
- Brainstorm productively and successfully
- Develop curiosity in others to get your big ideas considered
- Discover ways to innovate and create in a team environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This workshop is limited to 30 seats only
- Request* a seat by filling out the form to the right
- Audience members must be available 8AM to 4PM on 6/1
- This workshop will be filmed live and broadcast online
- As an audience member, you may appear on the broadcast
Expand your creative mind to maximize your contribution to team projects. Join us in studio to learn how you can become a indispensable creative collaborator.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED >
Can't make it to the San Francisco studio? That's okay.
RSVP to join our free live broadcast from your home or office.
*Submitting the form does not guarantee a spot in the workshop. Workshop attendees will receive communication from CreativeLive's audience coordinator to confirm your secured seat or offer alternative attendance options if the workshop has reached capacity.