Join Shane Snow, best-selling author and celebrated entrepreneur, and CreativeLive, the global destination for creative learning, for this exclusive workshop.
You've put together a team composed of the best and brightest of your company. They cover the gamut of skills and capabilities. They've proven themselves to be self-starters who get things done. Then why in the world aren't they crushing it?
This workshop, Creating and Leading Incredible Teams, does a deep dive into the counter-intuitive art and science of breakthrough collaboration—from partnerships to giant enterprises. Shane Snow, world-renowned speaker, best-selling author and entrepreneur, will tear down the common myths about teamwork, culture and leadership, and uncover a framework that will help you uplevel your team building skills.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Use the two-step "casting" method to assemble dream teams
- Understand the concept of cognitive diversity
- Understand the mathematics of synergy
- Harness the full potential of your team and its members
- Design and maintain an incredible team culture
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This workshop is limited to 30 seats only
- Request* a seat by filling out the form to the right
- Audience members must be available 8AM to 4PM on 5/31
- This workshop will be filmed live and broadcast online
- As an audience member, you may appear on the broadcast
Avoid the pitfalls of teamwork and achieve collaborative breakthroughs. Join us in studio to learn how you can create and lead incredible teams.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED >
*Submitting the form does not guarantee a spot in the workshop. Workshop attendees will receive communication from CreativeLive's audience coordinator to confirm your secured seat or offer alternative attendance options if the workshop has reached capacity.