The rise of design thinking has revolutionized the way we solve problems—helping us open our minds, embrace our imaginations and be more innovative.
But what if we could take the design thinking process to an even higher level? What if we could be less reactive and more proactive in our thinking? Join Sally Dominguez, multi-award-winning inventor, journalist and educator, and CreativeLive, the global destination for creative learning, to dig into design thinking.
This two-day course, Jumpstart Innovation with Adventurous Thinking, is designed to help us get out of ruts, reignite our curiosity and tap into the underutilized parts of our brains. It introduces the Five Lenses—negative space, parkour, thinking sideways, thinking backwards and rethinking—which Sally uses to help some of the biggest corporations, organizations and agencies throughout the world integrate innovation into their work.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO
- Harness curiosity to think outside the probable
- Experience "bearable discomfort" to open neural pathways
- Disregard small daily failures at home or work
- Get radical ideas accepted by others
- Know what you don't want and why that's important
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This workshop is limited to 30 seats only
- Request* a seat by filling out the form to the right
- Workshop dates are June 18 and June 19, 2018
- This workshop will be filmed live and broadcast online
- As an audience member, you may appear on the broadcast
Break out of your thought patterns to achieve maximum innovation and imagination.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED >
*Submitting the form does not guarantee a spot in the workshop. Workshop attendees will receive communication from CreativeLive's audience coordinator to confirm your secured seat or offer alternative attendance options if the workshop has reached capacity.